This Exhibit Demonstrates The Fusion Of Fashion & Art Through Florals
Runs from April 1- June 15.
Stop By & View The Artists of The Floral Fusion Art Show At Strévé
- Over fifteen artists will be exhibiting in the gallery and in the main floor boutique alongside my silk, suede and leather floral clothing and accessories.
- Artisan jewelry designers Eleanor Martin and Barbara Mullally have been working on new floral designs in bead work and in sterling silver.
- The beautiful watercolour paintings of Claire Jacobs will hang beside the stunning acrylic and oil canvas works of Linda Banfalvi, Linda Rush, Margaret Martin, Judy Hollinger, Pat Purdy and Caroline Evans.
- Flowers have been intricately painted onto furniture by Donna McPhail.
- Textile Artists Wendo Van Esson, Jenn Raby, Debbie Rubin, Beth Van Wyngaarden and Meredith Filshie have created tulips and sunflowers from such traditional techniques as needle felting, quilting, batik, embroidery and beading.
- To top off the exhibit floral designer Sherri Linseman from Apropos in Perth will create a living piece of art. The exhibit runs from April 1- June 15.
UPCOMING FUSION EVENTS:
- Floral Fusion Meet The Artists + Fashion Show Sunday April 14 from 1-3 pm. Plus no tax on anything in the store.
- Maple Paint In (During Maplefest in Perth) Saturday April 27 from 11-4 pm. Watch the artists paint live in the Gallery.
- Tulip Needle Felting Workshops in the Gallery, Sunday June 2 from 10- 3 pm. Offered byTextile Artist Wendo Van Esson. Contact Cheryl for more info.